Amid Covid, young people are facing challenges unthinkable for their parents at the same age. Only a long-term commitment to fix the system can help them
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- NSW Covid vaccination rate by postcode – check your suburb
- NSW restrictions; border restrictions
- Covid vaccine rollout and rates tracker; cases, trends and data tracker
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
We’ve all been affected by the pandemic, but there are signs a mental health crisis among young people has arrived and is getting worse.
The latest Australian Institute of Health and Welfare data show in any given year, one in five Australians, or 20% of us, experience mental ill health.
Read the original article at The Guardian