- Homeland security committee chair Bennie Thompson files lawsuit
- Biden action to provide aid to 2.7 million at risk of losing homes
- Pelosi plans 9/11-style commission to examine Capitol riot
- Rocket attack on US airbase in Iraq kills civilian contractor
- Democrats urge Joe Biden to fire USPS chief and Trump ally
Family disagreements over US politics proliferated under four years of Donald Trump, with Facebook and other social media providing an accelerant for acrimony.
But relatives of Adam Kinzinger, the Illinois representative who is one of Trump’s rare Republican critics, have taken their beef with the congressman into the public square, in an open letter published on Monday by the New York Times.
Two Senate committees will hold a joint hearing next week on the security failures that allowed the Capitol insurrection to occur.
The Senate homeland security and governmental affairs committee and the Senate rules and administration committee have set the hearing for next Tuesday.
Read the original article at The Guardian