Three SummitCare residents among 16 new local Covid cases in NSW as Gladys Berejiklian says case numbers ‘pleasing’
- Police and NRL investigate whether Dragons players breached lockdown
- Restrictions: Qld; WA, NT and SA; Vic; Border closures
- Sydney lockdown explained
- Hotspots: NSW map; Qld list; WA; Vic
- Download the free Guardian app; Get our morning email briefing
Two-thirds of staff working at a Sydney aged care facility in the midst of a Covid outbreak are unvaccinated, SummitCare’s chief operating officer has confirmed, as New South Wales recorded a “pleasing” 16 local cases.
Three aged care residents at the SummitCare Baulkham Hills facility in Sydney’s north-west tested positive on Saturday night, while two staff members were infected last week.
Read the original article at The Guardian