Latest updates: health secretary believes England on track to lift restrictions on 19 July but cannot rule out Covid rules being reimposed in winter
- Labour leader Keir Starmer axes chief aide Jenny Chapman
- No 10 says G7 summit not to blame for rise in Cornwall’s Covid cases
- UK government borrowing eases as recovery helps tax take
- Coronavirus global updates – live
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Frost says one day he might write a book about what it is like to negotiate with the EU.
Tom Tugendhat goes again. He questions Frost’s claims that nobody predicted the impact of the protocol on trade. He says the Northern Ireland Retail Consortium flagged this up. And Gavin Barwell, Theresa May’s chief of staff, has said this was why May rejected an arrangement like this.
Frost says he is not saying nobody said this might happen. But the impact has been marked, he says.
Read the original article at The Guardian