ACT records one new case, with the territory in lockdown until at least Thursday
- NSW Covid update: entire state in lockdown as premier warns ‘this is literally a war’
- When Covid came to the anti-vax capital of Australia
- The missing 10 days: did NSW squander the chance to head off its Delta nightmare?
- Hotspots: NSW and ACT; Vic; Qld
- Restrictions: NSW; Vic; Qld; borders
Victoria has recorded 21 new locally acquired Covid-19 cases, almost half of them in the community while infectious, while a one-year-old child is among Queensland’s six new locally acquired cases.
The Australian Capital Territory has recorded one new locally acquired case of Covid-19, a close contact of an existing case.
Read the original article at The Guardian