NSW records 1,007 cases, including 11 deaths – three of whom died at home before being diagnosed
- Queensland Covid update: child tests positive as minister rejects reopening of borders to stranded
- NSW and Vic restrictions; Vic hotspots
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Victoria has recorded its highest daily case numbers of the Covid pandemic so far as New South Wales recorded 11 more deaths, including three people who died in their homes before coronavirus was diagnosed.
It comes as police arrested dozens of people at the start of a small demonstration in St Kilda during the sixth day of protests in Melbourne.
Read the original article at The Guardian