- NSW update: Sydney lockdown extended at least two weeks
- Victoria update: Jeroen Weimar ‘extremely frustrated’ over new Melbourne cases
- Restrictions: NSW; Qld; WA, NT and SA; Vic; Border closures
- Hotspots: NSW map; Qld list; WA; Vic
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
And that’s where we’ll wrap up for the evening after that late burst of news out of Victoria, South Australia and Queensland. Here are today’s key points:
NSW Health says it is expanding Covid-19 testing clinics in the Fairfield area to include more 24/7 sites.
It comes after workers were forced to wait for hours in long queues for tests.
Read the original article at The Guardian